Online registration is highly recommended through
There will be no on-site registration. Only individual registration will be allowed.
Please contact the PCP Secretariat for any queries. ( email@example.com)
The following are details that would make your registration procedure effortless.
1. If you have paid through your PCP Chapter (the waived fee from 51st Annual Congress), you must verify with them if they have submitted your name to PCP National Secretariat Office. If this is confirmed, access the 52nd PCP Annual Congress website.
2. The Congress website will only accept Annual Congress Registration fees. Please register on or before April 15, 2022, 24:00 PST to facilitate real-time access to the congress. If you pay beyond the deadline, please expect a 24-hour delay before you can have access to the congress
3. We would like to remind you to fill in all registration details promptly and accurately. This process will ensure your updated CPD units.
4. All fellows, diplomates, and members should pay PCP Annual dues through your respective PCP Chapter Secretariat.
5. To all PCP Diplomates & PCP Fellows, please VOTE during the congress proper. A unique link will be sent to your email.
on the REGISTRATION tab and access the 52nd PCP Congress website https://pcpannualcongress2022.com/
the dropdown menu, choose the type of
membership. After which, select a category on the following dropdown menu, pay
the corresponding registration fee, and click submit. You will receive a
confirmation of your payment via your registered email.
|IF YOU ARE a …||Fee||If with PWD or Senior Citizen Card|
After completing the orientation, you will receive a confirmation email regarding your inclusion in the oath-taking for NEW members to be held on May 01, 2022.
(who paid in 2021 and did not get a refund)
|PCP Fellow-in-good-standing, not PRE-REGISTERED||P1,000||Less 20%|
|PCP Diplomate-in-good-standing, not PRE-REGISTERED||P 2,000||Less 20%|
|PCP MEMBER NOT PRE-REGISTERED||P2,500||Less 20%|
|PCP NATIONAL PAST PRESIDENT, or PCP BOARD REGENTS, or COMPONENT/ LOCAL CHAPTER OFFICERS||none||--o--|
|PCP LIFE MEMBER, PCP LIFE FELLOW, PCP FELLOW EMERITUS, OR PCP HONORARY MEMBER||none||--o--|
|52nd ANNUAL CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE MEMBER / SPEAKERS / MODERATOR||waived||--o--|
|NON-MEMBER LOCAL DELEGATE||P4,500||Less 20%|
|NON-MEMBER TRAINEE||P1,500||Less 20%|
*PRE-REGISTERED DELEGATE defined as those who paid in 2021 PCP Annual Congress 2021 and did not get a refund.
|Bank Name||LAND BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES|
|Account No.||0492 1044 18|
|Account Holder||Philippine College of Physicians|
|Bank Address||Marcos Highway Marikina Branch|
A registration acknowledgment will be sent to you via email after your online registration and upon making the appropriate payment. Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the total amount is received.
If there is a change in format or postponement of PCP Annual Congress, cancellations will not be accepted, and refunds will not be issued.